Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Chapter 34


EPOV

We spent another hour or so with Marcus as he asked us random questions, but it really didn’t feel like an interview and that’s what I’d always liked about him.

He sounded like an inquisitive friend and I could tell that the girls felt the same because Bella didn’t flinch once while he was talking to her, even if she was a little quiet to begin with.

He was respectful towards us, especially the girls, and by the end we were all laughing and joking about as if we’d known each other for years.

After the interview was done, Marcus left to go work on his write up and left Jane to take the shots.

The girls went first, of course, and then it was our time. Which was good, because I’d needed a few minutes to get my erection down.  Her weight on my lap and her sweet words had me ready to start filming, with or without cameras.

We did various shots on our own and then the three of us men together.

“Edward, can you just stand a little to the left so I can get Emmett’s best side, please?” Jane asked carefully as she looked through her lens and snapped a few more shots before Emmett burst out laughing.

“Yer such a child,” Jasper joked as he rolled his eyes playfully.

“Boys, please, I really need to get these pictures taken so I can get them back to Marcus,” Jane muttered and I felt a little bit sorry for her.

“Come on, boys, let’s help Jane out a bit,” Emmett smirked as he pulled Jasper and I into his arms, his elbows hooking behind our necks. He quickly planted a kiss on each of our cheeks, surprising us and making us laugh out.

“That’s perfect!” Jane said, finally showing some excitement.  “Keep acting playful for me, please.”

I decided to just go with it so we could wrap this up.  I wanted to go see what the girls had gotten up to, and maybe give Bella a little payback for the situation she’d left me in.

Over the next ten minutes, we joked about, sharing chaste kisses and letting our hands slide teasingly up inside each other’s shirts.  One picture in particular, I couldn’t wait to see how it came out.  Jasper was on his knees with his cheek resting against my groin, Emmett was behind me, his arms wrapping around me to cup Jasper’s cheeks as I had a hand threaded up behind Em’s neck and the other around both of us, grabbing his ass.

Once we were done, we had a couple with mom and dad too, just to show everyone that it truly was a family business and then the guys went off to have shots done with their girls.

While they were gone, Bella came and found me in my own bedroom, a place she hadn’t even seen yet, thanks to my lack of ability to be away from her and crashing in her room.

“It’s very masculine,” she noted as she came and sidled up to my side on the bed.

“Yep, but after a full day shoot with props and beds and everything else, I liked to have a minimalistic place to be to just think and rest. So, how was your shoot with Jane?” I asked as I laid down on the bed and pulled her with me.

“I think she has issues with men. As soon as you lot were out of the way, she melted and was actually quite a lot of fun,” she grinned as I made her straddle my hips. “Can you believe she actually convinced the lot of us to get completely naked?  She assured us that no bits were actually showing because of the way she had us all threaded together, hands and hair everywhere, though.”

“Yeah, I did notice that she looked a little frosty, but I’m glad that you got on with her. She did actually manage to warm up to us once Emmett started acting like his usual dorky self. She’s normally the girl we go to for DVD cover shoots and promotions on new staff,” I replied as I lifted my head to capture her lips.

“Mmm, so am I new staff to you?” she hummed against my lips.

“Oh no, baby, you’re so much more than that and I can’t wait to see that shot.  We might have to blow it up and frame it for the house.”

Before I could do anything else that I wanted to, someone knocked on the door and opened it.

“Edward, they’re ready for you and Bella now,” dad said from the doorway.

I chuckled slightly at Bella’s embarrassment and tapped her ass to get her to move.

Once we were off of the bed, and I’d not so discreetly adjusted myself, we walked hand in hand out of the room and headed down to the gym where dad had set up for the shoots.

~(*)~


“Okay, Bella, I want you to look as innocent as you can, like up through your lashes,” Jane coached as Bella sat straddling my lap and looking over my shoulder.

Bella was currently in just her panties and I had just my boxers on, looking in the opposite direction to the camera, so that all the pictures would show was my back.

“Do you know how hard it is to look innocent when I’m in this position?” she laughed as my hard cock brushed up the inside of her thigh.

“Okay, so think about all those cameras zoomed in on your cute little pussy then. Ha! Perfect, Bella,” Jane laughed at whatever expression was on Bella’s face, “That’s it,” Jane encouraged her as I felt her move around behind me.

“Brilliant! I think I have all that I need, so it’s just the large group shots to go now, but stay dressed in your outfits just in case Carlisle wants more of just you two,” Jane instructed as Bella shifted on my lap.

“I’m going to go and get dressed,” she blushed sweetly as she reached for her bra and top.

“Just the top, no bra,” I said huskily as her nipples brushed against my bare chest.

“As you wish,” she grinned at me as she wiggled on my cock.

“Behave,” I laughed as I picked her up from my lap and sat her on the chaise next to me.

“Says the man who just told me to go bra-less.”

~(*)~


The rest of the photo shoot went great as Emmett made it a lot of fun for all of us and we quickly wrapped up to have an early dinner after Jane left.

“Marcus promised to have his interview typed up and ready to go by tomorrow night, so tomorrow I want you guys to go out with the personal shopper to show her what you do and don’t like and then head over to the new house,” dad said as we all sat round the table for diner, “and when you get there, I’ll introduce you to the staff and then leave you to it,” he smiled as we started to eat.

“What staff is going to be there?” Alice asked.

“The cook, beauty technicians for when you want, or need, waxing, hair and nails done, the groundskeepers for the gardens and of course the maids to help with the chores, it’s a big house,” he replied and I felt Bella shrink next to me.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“I’m not exactly comfortable with staff, Edward. Christ, it sounds like we’re going to be royalty or something,” she grimaced, causing me to laugh.

“Bella, you’re going to be busy enough without cooking and cleaning and God knows what else, so how about you just relax and enjoy your time there.”

“But I like cooking,” she pouted sweetly.

“What are you two talking about?” Alice piped up happily as she finished her dinner.

“Cooking, I like cooking and Edward says that we have to have a cook,” Bella whined dramatically.

“Oh, Edward, you have to let her cook at some point. There’s no living if you don’t try her roast beef dinner with triple chocolate devils cheesecake for desert,” Alice laughed as Emmett moaned.

“Ma, why don’t you cook that devils thingy that Alice mentioned?” he whined as he rubbed his belly like a petulant child.

“Because I have enough to do without putting up with orders from you. Bella, one thing you will have to learn about Emmett is that he will eat until the cows come home and then sleep it off for the rest of the night,” mom laughed as Emmett glared at her.

“If you didn’t cook so well, I wouldn’t eat it all,” he muttered as he rested his head on Rose’s shoulder, making her roll her eyes.

Yeah, I had no doubts we’d all get on pretty well in the new house.

And I couldn’t wait.


0 comments:

Post a Comment