Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chapter 39


BPOV

“Honestly, that woman would have fucked you on the kitchen floor if me and your mom weren’t with you,” I grinned after Heidi and Esme left to go shopping on the main land.

Unlike how we had gotten here, they would be going on the small boat to the mainland and would be back later on today and then, after they were back, we would be having one last meal as a family and then Carlisle and Esme were heading home.

I didn’t want it to sound horrible that I couldn’t wait for them to go home, but I was on the verge of being desperate now.

After what we’d all got up to before we even got to the house, my mind was now working on overtime about how it would be when we really got down to it. I was still nervous, but Edward was amazing at helping me slide into small situations and it was so much better easing in, than what I thought it would be like to be thrown in at the deep end. Our little one on ones were going a long way towards easing my nerves.

“I would never have let her touch me, baby,” Edward smiled as he let go of me and walked over to the huge fridge and started getting out stuff for breakfast. “How about after we eat I show you around this place?” he offered as he emptied his arms of a load of food.

I just gave him a shocked nod in reply as I watched him quickly organize the food on the counter.

“Hungry are you?” I laughed as he went back to the fridge for more.

“Nah, but I know Emmett will be when he gets up,” he grinned as he put the last of the food down and fired up the oven.

“You cook?” I asked as I poured us both a fresh coffee and then jumped up onto the side to watch him.

Damn, fucking cold marble!

“A little, but not much in variation. Breakfasts I like to cook because up until you came along, we had long days shooting and very rarely did I get to stop for lunch and by the time dinner time came along, I was asleep at the table,” he replied as he got out some mixing bowls and utensils.

Damn, he was so fucking hot in just his pj bottoms and I knew it wouldn’t take much to just pull them down and have a little fun with him.

Honestly, when I woke up this morning, I felt as though someone had thrown a bucket of ice water over me, until Edward calmed me down a little..

My first thought was that I wasn’t in the room back at the Cullen’s house and my second thought that this was it.

The beginning of something new and fucking scary, if I was being honest with myself.

As I lifted my head from the pillows, I scanned the room to see if I could pick out any cameras, but I couldn’t see a thing, or the microphones.

Nothing.

That made me feel a little more at ease with this all because if I didn’t see anything, I could really just try and ignore the fact that they were there, somewhere.

“Bella, what La-la land have you gone off to?” Edward laughed as he moved to stand between my thighs after nudging my knees apart.

“Nowhere, I’m still here,” I grinned as I let my fingers trail up the hard muscles of his abdomen, along the waist band of his pj bottoms.

I really wanted to take him in my mouth again, but after Esme and Carlisle laughed about the door being open, I wasn’t too keen on getting caught by them anytime soon.

“Are you sure about that?” he asked as he leant forward to kiss me, but I pulled my head away.

“Behave yourself and cook me breakfast,” I tried to sound stern, but a giggle broke through as I pushed him away towards the other counter.

He pouted adorably, but before he could give a good come back, Alice and Emmett walked through the door.

“Morning, Sleeping Beauty,” Alice chimed as she grabbed a coffee and hopped up onto the counter next to me.

“I’ve been up for two hours, Alice, I think you have that a bit wrong,” I smirked while I watched Emmett try and school Edward on his cooking as Edward slapped Emmett’s hand away from the whisk.

“Yeah, but you were dead to the world when we got here last night,” she said as she reached over and grabbed a small bunch of grapes.

“True, but you would have been too if you had had the day I had with the boys, and Rose, and then of course the painkillers kicked in,” I retaliated as I carried on watching Emmett annoy the hell out of Edward.

“Emmett, do I not even get a ‘good morning’ from you, or are you so hungry that you don’t care about me,” I mock pouted and within a couple of seconds he was standing in between my thighs exactly like Edward had been just a few minutes ago.

“I am so sorry, baby Bella, how can I make it up to you,” he smirked as he leant forward and put a gentle kiss on my lips.

Okay, so I knew I’d just basically asked for this and that he’d had his fingers in me less than 24 hours ago, but this would still be something I would have to get used to.

“How about you make it up to me by leaving Edward alone to cook our food,” I laughed as I watched him frown.

“But I’m hungry,” he whined while waggling his eyebrows at me, making me groan playfully.

“So just let him get on with it,” I said as I took a deep breath and kissed him back.

It wasn’t as strange as what I thought it would be, but it was all so new.

“Morning all!” Jasper called out as he walked in the room and Rose followed right behind him.

“Morning,” we all chorused back and Emmett was quick to leave me and grab hold of Rose instead after laying a quick kiss on Alice’s lips, surprising her and making Jasper growl a little as he smacked Em’s ass.

I was suddenly hit with visions of Alice and Emmett together. I couldn’t wrap my head around his huge cock in her tiny pussy, but at the same time, that would be hot as fuck to watch as he tried to get it to fit.

Shit, just thinking about her squirming on it made me hot.

In that brief second, I thought about what it would be like to do it myself as Edward either watched, or joined in to help me sink down onto it.

“Bella’s in La-la land again,” Edward chuckled as he finished off cooking a huge breakfast for us all and we all helped pile it onto the table just as Carlisle walked in the room.

To say he was happy was an understatement as his smile lit up the room and it was a good distraction to my damp panties.

“Good morning, kids,” he exclaimed with a big grin, clapping his hands together as he sat down and I handed him a plate of eggs.

“Morning, daddy C,” Alice giggled as she bounced about in her seat.

“Okay, who gave the kid coffee this morning?” Jasper drawled playfully as he kissed her cheek.

“I’ve had half a cup, so shut it. I’m just excited to be here and I can’t wait to see the rest of the house and the island. Oh, saying that, daddy C, are there cameras all over the island?” she asked with a cute smile.

“On this side of the island, yes, but the other side isn’t a place that you can get to, so we haven’t gone that far out yet,” he replied as he tucked into his breakfast and we all followed suit.

After breakfast, we all went our separate ways to look around the house and the island and I was in awe.

The house was of course huge, but it was how it was decorated that screamed ‘opulent’ to me.

It was almost designed in a classical way, with heavy furnishings and several paintings in every room.

“It looks like a fucking palace,” I mumbled as we walked into the room that housed the indoor pool and gym. Also, to the side, there was yet another hot tub and sauna.

“It’s how mom likes it, she prefers the classical style and hates the clinical look of modern designs,” Edward grinned as he pulled me by the hand and walked us around.

The next thing I knew, I was being pinned up to a pillar by the side of the pool.

“I’ve waited what seems like a lifetime to get you to this house, well actually, ever since I made you first come in the gardens back home,” he growled sexily as he kicked my feet apart and pressed his erection into me hard.

I think I may have whimpered as he held my hands above my head as he leant forward to kiss me, but I wanted more.

I didn’t exactly know what I wanted yet, but just the glimpses that he’d given me over the last few days had me gagging for more than no doubt I could bear.

“Yes, Edward,” I moaned against his mouth... agreeing to anything.

Agreeing to everything.

1 comment: