Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chapter 41


BPOV

I wasn’t overly impressed by all the pictures that Jane had taken of me, but who usually did like their picture taken without criticizing every detail?

The only ones I really did like where the ones of me in Edward’s lap with me looking over his shoulder.

I actually thought I looked a little sexy there, but that was probably due to the fact that Edward’s cock was pressed up against my thigh and I had to fight not to grind down on it while Jane was in the room with us.

The write up that Marcus had done was good, really good, and he’d worded everything with respect. I was happy for it to be published how it was, but Carlisle and Edward went over it with a fine tooth comb before they agreed to anything.

Jasper and Alice had a quick look over it, but they were more interested in the contents of each other’s mouths to say any more on the matter.

Esme and Heidi came back a couple of hours later and we all piled into the kitchen to help them off load all the groceries, spanking Emmett in the process for trying to eat the food before it was put away.

After we were done doing that, Heidi made a start on dinner and we all settled into the den to watch a film, before Esme and Carlisle were leaving to fly back home.

They would be coming back out in a month to visit and that would be the first time the cameras would be off for a weekend.

That meant that between now and then, the cameras would be switched on and we would be live.

We still didn’t know exactly when the all seeing eyes would blink open and start watching.

I didn’t actually feel that bad about them now, but I think that came down to the fact that I still couldn’t see them, no matter how hard I’d looked.

“What are you thinking about? Your eyebrows are twitching,” Edward whispered in my ear as I squirmed on his lap.

We were currently watching a scary film, which I hated, and were sitting in a large beanbag, all snuggled up, which of course I liked.

“Thinking about the cameras,” I replied quietly as I scanned the dark room nervously again.

I found that I did this in each new room that I went into, but continued to find nothing, of course.

“Let’s get out of here,” he replied as he tapped my thigh and helped me get up from the bag.

Once we said goodnight to everyone and hugged Carlisle and Esme goodbye, we headed up to our room.

“I think a shower is in order and then we’re gonna have a good talk about you and these cameras.” He grinned at me as he stalked his way over, shedding his clothes as he went.

As soon as he was naked and standing in front of me, he slowly started to undo the buttons on my shirt as I stood there under his gaze.

Once I was freed from my shirt, he worked his way over the rest of my clothes until I was naked as well and horny to boot.

I turned around on the spot to head towards the en suite, but he grabbed my wrist before I could take another step.

“Not that bathroom,” he said huskily as his eyes travelled over my body.

“Why not?”

“Because, I want to use the one with no cameras in it, for our first time taking a shower together,” he grinned as he walked over to the bedroom door and opened it.

“Edward, I don’t have any clothes on, or a towel,” I hesitated at the doorway before he grinned wickedly.

“I know.” he chuckled as he pulled me out of the bedroom and down the hallway towards another bathroom.

I hadn’t been in this one yet, so when he slicked on the lights, I couldn’t hold in the gasp at the sheer size of the room. It was bigger than my bedroom and everything was clad in a light colored marble.


To the left of the doorway was a pair of his and her sinks and to the side of those was a bath that could have easily fitted four people, but it was the shower that had caught my attention.

To say it was large was an understatement and you couldn’t miss the four large shower heads built into the ceiling and a few on the walls, or miss the fact that none of the windows had privacy glass in them. That meant that people could see what you got up to in there and half of me worried about that and the other half was completely turned on by it.

“I can see your reactions, baby,” he smiled as I felt my nipples tighten with anticipation at what we could get up to in this room.

“You know, once I get in you, I won’t want to stop, ever,” he smirked as yet again he stalked towards me and pushed me up against the cold marble wall.

My body let out a hiss at the coldness, but heat soon took over as I felt his fingers skim over my body.

“I wouldn’t want you to stop,” I stuttered as his cock pressed firmly up against me.

The next thing I knew, I was being lifted up in his arms and pushed harder against the wall as my legs wrapped around his hips.

I dug my heels into the back of his thighs, trying to get him to push his cock harder against me and it worked.

“I’m going to want to take you all the time, in every position,” he growled as he pulled us away from the wall and headed over to the shower, his cock still pressed against me.

“Promise?” I teased and he pinched my ass in response.

He set the dials before opening the glass door and we were instantly hit with hot water as soon as he walked us in.

“I want you to make me wet and sore with your cock,” I begged, having no idea where the words were coming from and not caring either, as I was yet again pushed up against something, but this time it was the large windows.

“I can and I will, baby, whenever you want me too, just tell me and I’ll do it,” he replied huskily as his cock started to slide in between my lips, giving me just the right amount of pressure where I craved it most.

“How about now?”

~(*)~

CPOV

As the film came to an end and we said our goodbyes to the kids, I helped my darling wife with her jacket and we headed out of the front door, leaving the girls in the protective arms of their partners.

It was clear to both Esme and I that they had chosen well for this new plan of mine and it was also clear that these girls were more than mere job partners.

By the end of this, they would become family, I was sure of it.

I looked at my watch as we got to the fountain outside and chuckled. Thanks to the girl’s visit with the company doctor, I knew we didn’t have too long to wait.

The cameras would be going on just as soon as I got word from Edward that our "virgin", also known as Bella, had come on and was ready to be "deflowered" and no one knew but Esme and I.

“You’re really looking forward to this, aren’t you?” she laughed as I took her hand.

“Indeed I am, the boys are happy, the girls are free of their old lives and the sign-ups for the website is huge, what more could I want?” I asked, but Esme’s face blushed as she looked over my shoulder.

“I hope there aren’t cameras in that room,” she giggled as I looked around and saw my son, clearly very happy with Bella up against the windows.

“No, that one is a free room and I think he knows it too. I don’t think he’s ever gone so long without sex,” I chuckled as I turned back around and started the fifteen minute walk down to the landing strip.

“He’s falling for her and I don’t even think he knows it yet,” Esme murmured as she snuggled into my side.

“I think so, too.” I replied with a smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment