Monday, February 20, 2012

Chapter 42


EPOV

“Right now, you want our first time to be in a shower?” I coughed out at the seriousness of her expression.

God, she was so beautiful as I watched water droplets trickle down her bare skin.

I wanted to lick them all, trail my tongue over her skin and watch it break out in goose bumps.

“I want you, Edward, I don’t care where it is as long as it’s now. Please, I can’t wait anymore,” she cried out as she tried to move her body against my cock. “I don’t want romance or to wait for the perfect time, as long as it’s with you, it will be perfect,” she finished and I couldn’t have put it better myself if I tried.

I scanned the space quickly and decided that the bench that was built into the wall would be the best place to sit with her.

It was a deep alcove with a huge rainfall type shower head to it and had built in LED lights, giving a calm blue haze to the intimate space.


I walked us the small distance to the bench and sat down as I started to run a string of kisses over her neck and chest and she started to grind on my cock again.

The hot water running over our skin only made it more intense as I touched every part of her that I could reach.

I couldn’t believe it, after all the days of fantasizing about it, we were finally going to do this.

The trust she had in me spoke volumes as I grabbed her hips and helped her grind harder onto my cock.

“Shit, you really want this, baby girl?” I asked as I raised my head to look at her seriously.

Damn, she was a fucking vision and I was ready for this, but I didn’t want her to feel pressured because we were finally here. I wanted to do this only if she really wanted to.

“Yes,” she mewled in reply as I wrapped her long hair around my fingers and pulled slightly, making her head tilt upwards.

I needed that neck.

I needed to kiss and lick every part of it, tasting her, loving her.

I let go of her hair quickly as I brought one hand back to her hips, the other seeking out her sweet little pussy.

“Please, no foreplay, Edward, just let me feel your cock,” she whimpered as she rose up on her knees, ready to take me in.

Shit, she really did want this.

“Baby, slow down a little bit, I don’t want to hurt you,” I smiled as I attacked her neck again and let my fingers find her nipples.

I didn’t want her to get sore.

I knew she wasn’t exactly a virgin, but half a dick and a shitty vibrator were nothing compared to the real thing, fully inserted.

“I can’t, I don’t know how to, it’s like my body’s taking over,” she whispered seriously as she rested her head into the crook of my neck and I stopped all movements and wrapped my arms tightly round her, pulling her chest flush with mine.

She sounded confused, like she didn’t know what to do with herself or me and then it hit home how serious this really was, for her and for me.

Despite doing stuff with Alice and fooling around a bit with the others and myself, she’d never really done this before. Yeah, I didn’t count that half a dick guy and I didn’t want to either. At the end of the day, this was completely new to her. She had no bearing about what to do, or how to feel and her natural instinct was taking over.

“And that’s a good thing, for your body to react like this, baby, but for our first time, I have to get you to pace yourself, I don’t want you to hurt and then suffer because I didn’t look after you,” I replied over the sound of the water and I felt her nod in agreement.

“Back up on your knees,” I said as I patted her ass and she did as she was told, rising up on them without any hesitation.

“Regardless of how you feel, or what your body says, I won’t let you go, okay? This is a deep position and you will do damage if you’re not careful, at least to begin with,” I coached as I kept eye contact with her and grabbed my cock from between her thighs. “Do you understand, baby girl? I want you to take your time,” I stressed as I lined my cock up with her pussy and I swear I started to shake at how close we were to doing this.

I took a few moments to look at how my cock looked against her pussy and with the cool spray of the shower settled on our skin there, I was truly mesmerized.

“I understand,” she grinned sweetly as I held onto her hip with my spare hand and tapped it with my thumb.

“Slowly,” I hummed as she started to sink down onto me, millimeter by millimeter and I couldn’t tear my eyes away from my cock, slowly disappearing into her heat.

“Shit,” she hissed and backed off straight away.

I instantly grabbed both of her hips and stopped her, snapping my eyes to hers, looking for pain.

“Don’t force it, wait a few seconds,” I gritted out as the heat of her penetrated my cock as she relaxed and slipped a little further back down before stopping again.

“It stings,” she whimpered as she brought her body back up.

Fuck, I hated knowing that this wasn’t good for her and even at that thought my cock softened a little, but I knew she wouldn’t give in, so I just had to make this as perfect as I could for her.

“That will pass, baby, I promise. It stings because you’re stretching open to take me in.  That perfect little pussy of yours feels so good Bella, so good,” I cooed as I let one finger trail to her clit. I knew it wouldn’t help by much, but if I kept her distracted by something else, she would relax quicker. “That’s it baby, easy does it.  You’ve got me swollen so hard for you, I’ve never been this hard, Bella... this is all you...” I whispered the last part into her ear and feeling her body shiver against mine was the best feeling in the world.

As she went slowly back down, I was mesmerized by how the tendons and ligaments at the very tops of her thighs tightened and I was lucky to not to blow my load right there and then.

“Sheesh,” she hissed again, but after a few up and down motions, she managed to take me all in, slowly, but she did it.


“I don’t know what to do,” she muttered almost comically as her clit brushed up against my pubic bone.

“A little help?” I smiled as she nodded coyly.

After a few minutes, her natural lubrication had increased and we got a good rhythm going with her lightly bouncing up and down as I helped her go in circular motions, hitting all the right places as we kissed deeply.

“More,” she moaned against my lips and I was only too happy to help as I grabbed both of her hips again, pulling her down as far as I could as I helped her grind back and forth, giving her all the friction that I could without coming myself.

“That’s it, baby, come on,” I goaded as her hips shuddered against my thighs.

She was close and I couldn’t wait to see and feel her come all over my cock.

“Look down, see where we’re joined, baby, look at my cock as it goes into your sweet little pussy,” I groaned out as I saw the water from the shower hit where we were joined.

What a fucking sight.

I couldn’t stop myself when her body started to shudder erratically and I started to rub her slit hard with my hand, desperate to give her the best orgasm she’d ever had.

Over and over she rocked her hips backwards and forwards against my hand and cock and I knew she was seeking more when she tried to go up and down at the same time.

Holding her tightly with my other arm, I got her to lean back further so my cock was angled to a point where it was hitting her G spot and I knew I’d hit it when she started to whimper loudly and her movements concentrated more on where I was within her.

“I want you to come hard for me, baby girl, show me what your body can do, what it can give me,” I whispered thickly as I doubled my efforts with my fingers, making sure I hit her spots inside and out and she started to cry a string of words that made no sense.

“I can’t Edward... stop... I need to pee... please...” she begged beautifully.

“No you don’t, Bella.  Trust me.  Come for me,” I pushed her.

“Oh shit, I can’t, I can’t...” she cried out as her head looked down to where we were joined and where my fingers were playing with her roughly.

“You can, baby girl, you’re gonna come for me so hard, it’ll feel strange at first, but it’ll be so good, I promise, just feel it,” I all but pleaded as she started to come uncontrollably on my fingers, squirting over my palm and up my wrist.

The heat of it and the look on her face as she came pushed me closer to my own release and as soon as her nails weakly latched on to my back, the need to come came over me harder than I’d ever felt. I had to fight hard with my body to control itself.

Even if she was a fucking sex kitten and wanted to milk me dry, I refused to come until she had again. I wanted her to feel exhausted with pleasure when she went to sleep tonight.

And come she did, shaking above me, almost trying to back away from the pleasure as I pulled her closer to me, refusing to allow any space to come between us.

I swallowed her cries as best as I could as I finally started to come, pleading with her with my body to keep rocking, to keep the movements going, begging her for pleasure until I came deep within her.

~(*)~

“My legs feel funny and my knees have gone numb,” Bella laughed softly as I held her tight to me.

We’d just been holding each other, riding out our orgasms and gathering our breaths, enjoying the silence.

“Do you want to move?” I whispered into her neck as my cock slowly slipped out of her.

Her body gave an involuntary shiver which made me smile as she shook her head.

“No, I want to stay like this forever,” she joked as she moved her head to look at me.

“Thank-you, for taking such care of me,” she said gently as her fingers ghosted down over my cheek to my chin. “No one but Alice has ever cared for me the way you do and you hardly know me.” Her eyes were filled with so much emotion and I was reminded that she didn’t come from the life that I did.

She didn’t know what love felt like, from a partner or a family member.

“I will look after you for as long as you wish, Isabella,” I said thickly as I got caught up in her emotions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment