Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chapter 46


EPOV

I was in fucking heaven, literally.

I had just shared something with Bella and Jasper that I never thought would be so intense, but it was.

To see his fingers in her, to watch her suck his cock greedily, it was too much and I came almost instantly. A first for me, if I were being honest.

Jasper and I kept eye contact for the most part, sharing the intensity of the situation, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off my cock either, disappearing into her sweet pussy over and over, each time coming out more wet than the last.

“So perfect,” Jasper whispered as we lay down together, with Bella in between us and we stroked her skin lazily as her eyes fluttered shut.

“She is,” I grinned as she snuggled up to my side.

She was so innocent and small, yet so perfect for me. The way her body reacted so naturally, it was like she was designed for me.

The other’s came back a few moments later, but Rose and Alice didn’t hang around.

“I’m going for a swim, I have sand in places I’d rather not have,” Rose tried to huff, but you could see the happiness radiate from her.

“I’ll join you,” Alice said and they went into the water, leaving a grinning Emmett by us.

“I can’t wait until this little beauty is ready and we can have a proper party, because let me tell you, those girls, they’re dangerous,” he chuckled as Bella slapped his hand away from her thigh.

“No more, I ache,” she murmured, making Emmett look at both Jasper and I.

“You dirty dawgs,” he laughed as he got up and went to join the girls.

“We’re dirty dawgs, but he isn’t? I find that very hard to believe after he went into the bushes with those girls,” Jasper laughed softly as Bella told him to shut up.

~(*)~

We got back to the house just in time for dinner and Bella looked almost comatose at the table.

After she finished, she went up to lie down for a while and we were left wondering what we were going to do for the night.

“If you don’t mind me cutting in, Mrs. Cullen left a large package for you all up in the study. She said it was in case you got bored,” Heidi winked at me as she left the kitchen and I didn’t know who was out of their seat quicker.

When we got to the study, we couldn’t miss the parcel that mom had left for us.

It covered half the fucking desk.

In mom’s true fashion, she’d wrapped it and it even had a bow on the top of it.

“Just in case you want to have a little more fun,” Emmett said as he read the card on the top and we were all eager to open it up, but Alice and Rose refused to until Bella was with us.

So we spent the next couple of hours pottering about the house and gardens, waiting for my baby girl to wake up and join us.

She finally woke up just after seven and looked fucking adorable as her hair was a mess, her creamy skin had a sun kissed blush from the day spent in the sun and she was still sleep crumpled and out of sorts.

We were in the den watching a film as she walked in, huffing slightly when she had to step over Emmett and Rose making out, and climbed into my lap.

“I hate jet lag and feeling crappy,” she pouted against my neck before kissing it softly.

“You’ll feel better in a few days, baby girl,” I chuckled lightly as I gave up watching the film and watched Emmett and Rose getting heated on the floor. They were far more interesting.

Alice was currently in Jasper’s lap and as she shamelessly ground her pussy on him, he looked beyond content as he played with her hair.

“Hey, baby Bella, Momma E left us a present, wanna go see what it is?” Emmett said as he finally noted that Bella had come in the room, his hand continuing to squeeze and knead Rose’s tit as he detached himself from her mouth to talk.

“Sure, but I need coffee first,” she replied as she snuggled into me.

“Trust me, whatever Esme gave us will no doubt wake you up,” he laughed as he jumped up from the floor and took her from my arms.

I rolled my arms playfully as he threw her over his shoulder and stalked out of the room, with us following in his wake.

“Put me down you great prick,” she grumbled as she slapped him on the ass several times.

“That won’t work, baby Bella, I kinda liked being spanked,” he laughed harder as he made his way back to the study. She growled and balled her hands up into fists and proceeded to pummel on his ass for about 30 seconds as he tormented her further by stopping and thrusting it out at her and moaning as he panted out “Oh yeah, baby B, hit me, make me hurt!” as the rest of us burst into laughter.

When we were all in the room, he acted like a little kid again and he almost skipped back over to the box as I pulled Bella to my side and wrapped my arms around her tightly.

“I hate him,” she growled playfully as her body melted into mine.

“Oh momma E has done herself proud!” Emmett whooped out loudly as he started pulling…

“Oh dear Lord,” I muttered as pile after pile of costumes and sex toys got pulled out of the box.

“Really, your mom bought us this lot? But, but she’s your mom!” Bella gasped, but at least she had a smile on her face.

“Yeah, mom has a warped sense of humor,” I mumbled as I carefully walked over to the box and peered inside it.

“Oh! Jasper, can I pretty please be your slutty nurse?” Alice bounced over and all but pushed me out of the way as I held up a piece of said nurse’s outfit.

“You can be anything you want darlin’,” he chuckled as Bella held up a tiny piece of leather that looked like a ladies warrior costume.

“Don’t even think about getting me in leather,” she muttered as she threw it back in the box, only for Rose to pick it back up again.

“I think it looks kinda cute, in a twisted kinky way, what do you think, Em?” she giggled as he adjusted his pants.

“Okay, you four can handle the role-play dress up kinky shit and I’ll stick to the normal boring stuff, okay?” Bella said as she smirked while Alice pouted.

“But I know you like toys, Bella, so go grab a handful and go show Edward how loud you can be,” Alice laughed as Bella blushed and threw a pair of crotchless panties at her.

“Oh, pink, my favorite color!” Alice giggled in reply.

Bella did in fact follow Alice’s advice and grabbed a few toys and some lube before dragging me out of the room, slamming the door to shut off the catcalls.

When we got to our room though, she opened the bedside cabinet and threw them into it before slamming the drawer with a bang.

Apparently a tired Bella was a cranky Bella.

Something I found to be a complete and utter turn on.

Who was I fooling?  Everything Bella did was a turn on.  I imagined even watching her pee could do things to me... and that was a kink I’d never been into.

0 comments:

Post a Comment