Monday, February 27, 2012

Chapter 35


BPOV

“I don’t like it,” I growled as Alice threw a thin yellow sweater at me from across the room.

It had a horrible string of Daisies around the neck line and it was just, oh God, it was horrendous. I knew I didn’t know much about fashion, but I knew I hated it with a passion.

“I don’t care, you’ll look cute in it, so go and put it on,” she pushed.

“I’m either going to look like a canary or fucking Big Bird,” I hissed as Edward laughed and followed me to the dressing room.

“It’s not funny, this is something my grandmother would have worn, Edward,” I huffed childishly as I closed the door behind us and before I could do or say anything else, he spun me on the spot to face him.

“What the h-,” I was cut off by his mouth as his tongue invaded the space and all my pent up frustration just disappeared as I felt his hands on me.

“You gonna be quiet for me?” he gasped softly as he pulled away from me and the look on my face must have been questioning because he let out a small chuckle as he walked me backwards towards one of the mirrors.

“I’ll be quiet,” I mumbled as I watched his Adam’s apple bobbing up and down.

He directed me over to an antique looking leather chair and I was just about to sit down in it before he stopped me.

“Turn around baby and rest your arms along the arm rests of the chair,” he directed huskily and I swear I felt my panties instantly dampen at the look in his eyes.




I did as I was told and before I knew it, I was staring at myself in the infinity mirrors of the room while I felt him slowly pull down the short zipper of my jeans.


My breathing hitched as I saw in the mirror that he’d sunk to his knees and was staring at my ass as he slowly pulled the jeans and my panties down in one fluid motion.

“You’re on show, baby, just for me,” he mused as my clothes fell to my ankles, “but the door isn’t locked,” he added in with a chuckle as blood rushed to my face.

Get used to it. I thought as I felt his warm breath skim the back of my thighs.

“Mmm, I can see your pussy quiver from here, baby,” he said and again, before I could reply, I felt his hot tongue run up the full length of my slit, right up to my ass.

My ass cheeks naturally clenched in reaction, but I instantly relaxed, allowing him to make the pass again and again. On the last pass, I found myself pushing my ass towards his face slightly, desperate for more, but not actually saying anything with my voice.

I was so turned on by the simple act of forcing myself to stay silent and also because I knew that someone could walk in at any moment. I couldn’t move much either because my jeans were still around my ankles and that helped heighten what I was feeling.

It was like sensory overload as I felt his tongue and fingers on me, touching me softly, but knowingly.

“You like that, baby?” he asked and all I could do was hum in reply as I pushed my ass towards him further.

“You want more?”

I nodded and then lowered my head to the low back of the chair, not trusting to stay ‘with it’ if I carried on looking at him in the mirror.

He slid two fingers into me so slowly that it got to a point where I just wanted to push hard, back onto him, thus getting them into me quicker, but I just couldn’t. He was setting the pace of this and I knew that I just had to wait and see what he was going to do. That I just had to trust him to make this good.

He took out his fingers and I clenched again as I felt him rub them in circles round my ass, probing slightly into my tight hole.

“I can’t wait to take this properly, baby, feeling you clench so hard around my thick cock.”

I could hear the smile in his voice as I carefully pushed a little further back, making the tip of one of his fingers slip into me slightly.

“You want this, right now?” he asked thickly.

“Your fingers and mouth… on me… please,” I whimpered desperately.

“As you wish, baby,” he hummed as I felt his lips attack my pussy roughly as he pushed a finger into my ass.

Heaven.

Before I could control myself, I started to rock against his fingers and face as he brought me closer and closer to the edge, desperate to get there, to come all over his face.

An age later I had to grind my teeth together painfully to stop me calling out as I came, harder than ever, all over his face with my legs shaking and my breath ragged.

“I can’t wait to take you, baby, I really can’t,” Edward finally said after I got my breath back and rested against the chair.

I hummed a tired noise in reply as he lifted my jeans and panties back into place.


“Your ass looks so God damn edible like that,” he laughed as he gave me a quick swat to it and let me sit down.

I was utterly spent and aching in all the best possible ways as he just looked up at from his place on his knees.

“You look happy,” I laughed lightly as he crawled in between my knees.

“I am, I have you in my life and I must say, you taste fucking amazing,” he grinned as he leant forward to kiss me.

Mmm, all I could taste was me on Edward’s tongue and if we were back at the house, I’d make him do that again to me if only for the taste of both of us together.

Despite having just come extremely hard, the thought of feeling his tongue on me again, the thought of him ‘taking me’ as he put it, had me spiraling up again.  I could feel my heartbeat in my nipples and in my clit and only realized I was clenching my thighs when Edward gave a husky laugh.

I blinked at him, my eyes languid and heavy and he stopped laughing, swallowing thickly.  “Bella, do you trust me?”

I nodded without hesitation, because yes, I trusted him implicitly.  He and his family had been completely open and honest with us since arriving, welcoming us in as one of their own and assuring us that we could go at our own pace.  How could I not trust him?

“I want you to suck me,” he said, a hint of reservation in his voice and I wasn’t sure why, until he added, “while I record it.”

“Umm, okay,” I answered, slipping out of the chair and to my knees, my hand trembling as I went for the top button on his jeans.  His large hand closed over mine, warm and calming.

“Bella, you don’t have to, but I have my reasons why I want to do this.”  His eyes were pleading with me and the way he was pressing my hand against him, it was no secret how badly he wanted this.  

It was like a switch was flipped.  Suddenly I wanted to do this.  I needed to taste him, to bring him pleasure like he’d just done for me... our location be damned.

I raised up on my knees enough to wrap my lips around his fingers that were still holding my hand and I sucked them in, getting him to relax his grip so that I could get to that damn  button and zipper.

His free hand was fumbling with his pocket, trying to extract his phone even as I was undoing his jeans and working them down his toned thighs.  I could’ve cared less about the phone that was most likely recording by now as I took him in my mouth, sliding down his length as far as I could before his head was bumping my throat.  

I involuntarily gagged and he let out an ‘oh shit’ as he collapsed against the wall behind him, using it to hold him upright.  I lifted enough to get some air and promptly slid down again, his head thumping on the wall as he whimpered my name.


I looked up at him through my lashes, winking at the camera with my mouth full of his cock while my hands moved to the buttons on my blouse.  I quickly undid them and pushed it back off my shoulders as my head continued to bob up and down.

I was swirling my tongue around his swollen tip on an upstroke and unclasping the front of my bra when the door opened and Jasper walked in, his arms full of clothes, tags hanging everywhere.

“Hey Bella, Alice asked me to drop these off for ya to try...” he stopped talking as he lowered his arms and took in what we were doing.  “Sweet Jesus...” he hissed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment