Friday, February 24, 2012

Chapter 38


EPOV

I wanted to hit the fucking doctor after making Bella feel pain.

He was supposed to have numbed her under arm properly, but didn’t wait long enough for the injection to work before he nicked her skin to remove her old implant.

I hated to see that she was trying to be brave, even though it must have hurt like a bitch.

I also didn’t miss the look mom gave me when I held Bella in my arms after the doctor was finished.

Seriously, if it was just me in the room with her and not my mom as well, I would have hit the bastard, but in the end, mom got on her high horse and well, let’s just say that he wouldn’t be working for our family again, ever.

After such a great time with Bella, Rose and Emmett, I didn’t want anything to spoil our good moods, but seeing Bella like that flipped my mood on its head.

Honestly, I’d never experienced something so intense before and I couldn’t wait for us to try it again, but having Jasper and Alice with us too.

I knew that it would only be better if all of us were in it together, sharing a small bed, making us closer together, touching and tasting.

An hour later and we were finally at the airport and I couldn’t wait to leave the city behind and get to our destination.

I also couldn’t wait to see the girls in next to nothing, or nothing at all and for us boys to explore what they had to offer in the way of their bodies and their minds.

Even I could tell that in the small amount of time that I’d spent with Rose, she was more fragile than what she let on and I wanted to bring her out of her shell a little, with the help of the others, of course.  I think, thanks to Bella, a good start had been made at that.

I’d checked the weather reports for the following week and it looked like it was going to be a scorcher, so I made sure to get some extra suntan lotions and after sun creams from the airport as soon as we got there.

Both Alice and Bella were fair skinned and I didn’t want their first week there to be in pain because I didn’t cover all bases and make sure we were prepared.

“Alice is going to shit a brick when we get there, she told me earlier on in the week that they’ve never been to the beach, not even the one near them,” Jasper chuckled as he picked up a pile of magazines and put them on the counter with the bottles of stuff that I’d picked up.

“What about Rose, has she ever been?” I asked Emmett as he walked up to us.

“Been where?” he asked as he raided the stand of candy bars.

“The beach, Jasper just told me that the girls have never been to the beach, has Rose been?” I asked.

“Yeah, her dick of an ex used to drag her all over the place, arm candy and all. Honestly, I know I’m not the sharpest tool in the box, but even I know when I have a good lady and Rose is certainly that, but it’s his loss and my gain.” He grinned wickedly as he looked back over to the girls who were whispering and giggling animatedly. I wondered if Rose and Bella were filling Alice in on what had gone down.

He was so whipped and it was good to see. No doubt that if you looked at me and Jasper, we looked like him too and that thought made me grin wider.

We boarded our flight half an hour later and we finally told the girls where we were headed, once the pilot said we were free to walk about.

“Your own fucking island?” Rose gasped as Emmett pulled her into his lap.

I had to try and control my erection as her summer dress rode up high on her thigh and I saw that she was wearing the smallest G string known to man.

Fuck, she’d tasted so good earlier in the day.

Obviously not as good as Bella, but she had her own unique taste that had me gagging for more and on top of that, I really wanted a taste of Alice now, too.

What were these girls doing to us?

“Hang on, I thought you said that Carlisle bought the house?” Bella cut through my thoughts as she got up and grabbed a bottle of water by the bar.

I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her as her hips swung gently with each step, looking like a vixen, even if she didn’t even know what she was doing.

“I did,” dad said as he walked over to us and mom followed. “I just bought the island a few months back as our retirement home and while I was there visiting the place, I got the idea for the show,” he grinned as he sat down next to Jasper and mom sat in his lap.

“Oh Joys, you’re going to retire to a place knowing full well that we’ve probably had sex in every room and on every flat surface,” Bella muttered with a blush as she hid behind a magazine.

“Oh, Bella, it won’t be like that. Knowing how Esme is, she’ll have it decorated and changed about ten times before we retire, don’t sweat it,” dad said with a laugh as mom nodded.

“Mom changes designs as much as fashions change with the seasons,” I laughed as mom rolled her eyes.

“Shut it, I enjoy what I do,” mom said with a warm smile and I knew she was happy for us all.

“Besides,” dad added, “given what we are setting out to do, I think a private island is the best way to ensure your safety.  Let’s just say that sometimes ‘fans’ can get out of hand and a bit stalkerish in this business. By taking all of you to an undisclosed private location, no one will be able to bother you. And from what I heard about what the lot of you got up to earlier, you need to be able to not worry about your surroundings,” he laughed and winked as the four of us gaped in shock that we’d been found out.

Esme giggled, “Yes kids, you really shouldn’t leave bedroom doors open if you aren’t intending to share.”

~(*)~

Several hours later, I picked up a sleeping Bella and followed the others as we got to the small golf cart that would take us the short distance from the runway to the house.

She mumbled a few words as I sat in the damn thing and let Emmett drive.

Thank God I trusted him to drive in the dark with no lights on.

We got to the house a few minutes later and I went straight upstairs and put Bella to bed.

She was exhausted beyond anything and I blamed myself and what went on in the changing rooms, and then her bedroom, several hours earlier. Note, I said I blamed myself, not that I regretted it.

It also didn’t help that mom gave her some painkillers to take after she had her implant put in, but on the plus side, the doctor glued her arm instead of putting in a stitch, so as long as she kept it clean, she didn’t have to go back to have it checked out or have a stitch removed.

Once I got her undressed and settled her on the bed, I quickly went downstairs to say goodnight to everyone before re-joining Bella in bed.

“Thanks for looking after me,” she mumbled sweetly in her sleep and I enjoyed the wide smile on my face as I drifted off to sleep with her in my arms.

~(*)~


I woke up in the morning to a cold bed and it didn’t take me long to find Bella in the kitchen with the chef, Heidi, and mom as they talked animatedly over what Bella did and didn’t like.

“Morning,” I said as I kissed the side of Bella’s neck and pulled her back to my chest. Even though she was dressed in a pair of shorts and a large shirt, she looked good enough to eat, literally.

“Miss Bella was just trying to explain how she likes to experiment with food, so I’m making a list for shopping. It will take me all day, but as long as you’re all happy with fending for yourselves for the day, I should be able to get everything,” Heidi explained as she batted her lashes at me coyly, but I just ignored that.

“As long as I get to have that roast beef diner with the cheesecake for desert, I’m happy,” I joked as I kissed Bella’s neck again.

Fuck, I couldn’t wait until mom and dad left and we could get on with this.

I was desperate to get into Bella now, and as much as she had to act innocent for a while, I knew she wanted it just as much as I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment