Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chapter 40


EPOV

“Having you like this, at my mercy, fuck baby, I have no words,” I said thickly as I saw her nipples strain through the fabric of her shirt.

I gathered both of her wrists in one hand as I moved my other one to tweak her nipples gently.

Her whimpering reply spurred me on to lower my mouth to her shirt and I gently bit on one as she pushed her hips forward to meet my cock again.

“I can’t wait until I can take you the way I want to, to worship your body in the way it craves,” I grinned as I gave her one last smile and then pulled away from her and released her wrists.

“Why are you stopping?” she asked with a pout, her breasts rising and falling as she tried to calm her breathing back down. I took her hand again and led her out of the room.

“Because, otherwise I would have taken you there and then and that’s not fair on you, not for your first time,” I replied as we walked along the heavily gilded walkway to the stairs.

I needed to show her the rest of the house before I got carried away and took her there and then. We couldn’t exactly play up the ‘innocent virgin’ if I nailed her the first day in the house!

I ended up showing her the other guest rooms, the dining room and sitting rooms before taking her to the ‘play’ area of the house.

Dad had a couple of lanes put in for ten pin bowling and an in-home cinema so we didn’t get bored. We also had satellite TV, but I had a funny feeling that we wouldn’t be watching too much of that.

I showed her the bathrooms that didn’t have cameras and a ‘chill out’ room where there were no cameras.

The chill out room was a last minute addition thought of by mom and I was grateful to her for that.

As the girls had never been in a situation like this before, mom knew that they would need a space to gather their thoughts and to just have a break from the stress.

After we left that room, I showed her Rose’s training room that looked like a ballet studio, with all the wall mirrors that she needed, but also a row of poles for her dancing and I secretly wondered if she would be willing to teach Alice and Bella a few moves.

I walked us out into the gardens and towards the cabin that dad had installed the other week.

“This is where you can have your hair, nails and waxing done, if you want to, or you can ask them to come up to the house, whatever is easiest for you,” I said as we walked by and strolled slowly towards the beach.


The crystal clear water wasn’t the only thing that greeted us when we walked down the steps onto the gold yellow sand.

“Shit,” Bella gasped quietly as we saw both Rose and Emmett, about ten feet from us, rolling around in the shallow water, clearly enjoying the first day on the new job.


“We should go,” Bella mumbled with a blush as she went to turn, but I stopped her and pulled her back towards me so her back was flush with my chest.

I wondered if she was blushing because we’d caught them, or if she was turned on and didn’t know what to do about it.

“No, wait and watch, baby, see what they do,” I whispered in her ear and I felt a slight shiver go through her.

My second thought was right.

She liked this, she wanted it.

“This is the first day on the island, they need a bit of privacy,” she muttered, but I could tell that she didn’t really want to go because she was clenching her thighs together sporadically.

“They had time for privacy back at mom and dad’s. This is what we’re here for, baby, just watch, enjoy and let go,” I murmured as I let my hand lazily dance across her stomach under her shirt and towards her shorts. “Forget the cameras, just look at this as an extended vacation where you can let all your inhibitions go.  There will be no judgement from any of us, if you want to try something, or someone,” I smirked against her ear, “then by all means, go for it. The rest of us will be doing the same.”

I finally let my fingers slip inside her shorts and rest on her bare pussy a few moments later and found her already wet with desire.

She opened her legs wider, letting me stroke her wet slit as we watched Rose and Em roll about in the sand and sea spray.

Rose’s white top was now see through and we could see her hard nipples straining at the fabric as Emmett leant up and ripped her shirt in two, scattering the buttons across the sand without a care in the world.

“Damn, do you like watching, baby girl? You like seeing them like that?” I whispered softly as I started to slowly circle her clit and enjoy her response. “Are you a voyeur, Bella?”

“Yes,” she stuttered out as she widened her stance a little, giving me more room to play. Natural.

“Mmm, look how Rose is on top of him, the way her tits move with her wet shirt.”

Damn, I was beyond hard. Bella wasn’t the only one who enjoyed watching, but honestly, it had been a while since I’d reacted so easily.  Being surrounded by tits and cock all day tended to do that, tended to just numb you to it all.

Something about this whole set up was making this new for me again, however, bringing back a spark and a desire to appreciate the human body, not just see it as ‘work.’

“Oh shit,” Bella moaned as Rose freed Emmett’s cock, and Bella started pushing her ass against mine, as if she were trying to recreate what Rose and Em were doing.

I grabbed hold of her her hip with my spare hand, pulling her harder against me, desperate for some friction.

“Fuck, she didn’t even strip,” Bella murmured as Rose pulled her white bikini bottoms to one side and sunk down on Emmett’s cock like a pro, no hesitation at all.

I assumed this show had been going on for a bit and we’d missed Rose getting hers earlier, because there was no way she took him dry.

Yeah, they didn’t wait to get to the house before they started, but Emmett being Emmett, it didn’t surprise me.

“You’re so wet, baby,” I hummed, bringing my thoughts back to focus on the beauty in my arms as I let my middle finger slip through her juices and into her, pushing the palm of my hand on her clit and piercing. She pressed down against me again, a hand snaking up behind my head as she dropped hers against my chest, offering me a very pleasant view down her top.

Shit, I wanted to have her nipples between my teeth as I ground my cock into her, but I couldn’t do that here while we were watching them and I was more intent on that at the moment.

The way Rose glided up and down Em’s cock had me pining for it myself, but with Bella.

Just the thought of watching my cock sink in and out of her had me on the verge of coming, but I wouldn’t without Bella coming first, it was as simple as that.

Just as I was about to take things further, my phone decided to break up our little party and I almost growled as Bella sighed sadly. I saw that it was dad, so while I didn’t hook her leg up over an arm to spread her open for me like I wanted to, I did keep my hand where it was, basically cupping her pussy as she rocked against me with my finger still inside her, teasing her.

It was a little hard to focus on what he was telling me as she let out her soft little pants and mewls, but I managed.  Barely.

“Dad wants us to head back to the house before mom gets back. Marcus sent through his piece for the magazine and dad wants us to look at it before it goes to print,” I said a few minutes later as I put the phone back in my pocket and extracted my now sticky hand from her shorts.

“Phones are now banned,” Bella huffed as we left Emmett and Rose on the beach and headed back to the house.

They’d just have to accept whatever we wanted to add or change for ignoring dad’s message.

0 comments:

Post a Comment