Sunday, February 19, 2012

Chapter 43


BPOV

As soon as Edward noticed that our skin resembled prunes, he switched off the hot water and carried me out of the shower and over to the counter on the other side of the bathroom.

As much as I enjoyed what we did, I couldn’t face him after what I did to him.

I don’t know what was worse, peeing on him, or him knowing that I had. Was that normal, or was it just me?

I didn’t even know how to ask him either, I just couldn’t find the words, so I just kept my head down and hoped that he didn’t bring it up.

I couldn’t live with even more embarrassment.

Once he sat me on the cool marble top, he rushed off to grab us some towels from the cupboard and it gave me a few seconds to turn my body and look at myself in the mirror.

I didn’t look any different, I’d expected that, but I did feel different.

For the first time in a long time, I felt cared for.

I knew that Alice loved me fiercely, but this was something different, something more.

“Let me get you dried off,” he said softly, making me jump as I turned back around to face him.

He already had a white towel low down on his hips, but his chest was still glistening from the spray of the shower.

I couldn’t stop blushing.

I felt so small, so naïve compared to Edward.

I loved what we did, what we shared, but how on earth was I supposed to draw in the viewers with my limited experience? What did I have to offer them that they couldn’t get with Rose or Alice?

“Bella, please don’t over think things, don’t doubt yourself,” he whispered as he lifted my chin with his forefinger.

“How,-“

“I may not know you well, but I know you well enough to know what’s going through your mind just by your facial expressions. It was perfect between us and I want to do it again and again, regardless of cameras or not. What you shared me me, it took trust, Bella, and I will make sure for the rest of forever that I won’t give you reason to doubt that, I promise.

The way you came, it was perfect and I can’t wait to experience it with you again, very soon,” he grinned slyly as he stepped between my legs.

I winced slightly, not expecting the sting, but at least it wasn’t as bad as the first time I’d tried to have sex.

“Sore?”

“A little, I er, I’ve never had anything that big in there, it’ll take some getting used to,” I blushed again as I thought about his cock and how it had stretched me.

“Good to know,” he chuckled as he finally wrapped a towel around me like a small child and then his arms around my waist. “I want to take you to bed and just curl up, watch a film and have you fall asleep in my arms,” he whispered against my forehead before dropping a kiss there.

And that’s what we did.

We chose an old black and white movie, cuddled up and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I wondered briefly, as I fell asleep, if he’d ever had a normal girlfriend or whether he’d ever fallen asleep after sex with someone who wasn’t a partner for a job.

That thought upset me.

He was too good for this life if he couldn’t enjoy the simple affection of falling asleep in someone’s arms.

~(*)~

The following morning came around too quickly for me, but I couldn’t stop time and by eight, I had to get up and use the bathroom.

I ached a little, but nothing that I couldn’t live with and I couldn’t stop the smile now as I thought about the fact that I was no longer the odd one out with the girls.

I knew for a fact that Alice had been with Jasper and I had seen Rose and Emmett, but I was one of them now.

“Breakfast will be done in a few minutes, Miss Bella,” Heidi said as soon as I walked into the kitchen.

I jumped at her voice, having completely forgotten that she was even here.

“Thanks,” I mumbled as I tried to pull down the button down shirt of Edward’s that I’d nabbed from his closet this morning.

I didn’t feel like wearing any tight fitting clothes this morning, but if I’d known that Heidi would be here, I would have at least put on some shorts instead of just wearing my purple thong.

Before I could do anything else, someone picked me up from behind and judging by the size, it was Emmett.

I laughed and squirmed as he spun me round on the spot.

“You know people when you do find somebody, hold that woman, hold that man, love him, hold him, squeeze her, please her, hold, squeeze and please that person, give 'em all your love, signify your feelings with every gentle caress, because it's so important to have the special somebody to hold, kiss, miss, squeeze, and please,” he sang the Blues Brother’s song loudly as he put me back down long enough to make sure I was facing him and then he picked me back up again.

“You great idiot, put me down,” I tried to cry out seriously, but the smile on his face just made me laugh.

“Morning, baby Bella,” he grinned as he finally put me back down in time for Edward to come up behind him, slap him on the head and push him to one side.

I fought to keep the smile off of my face as he mock pouted all the way over to Rose who was laughing in the doorway.

“Morning, Bella,” she waved at me, “nice thong, I like the color,” she finished with a wink and I realized that Emmett had just flashed me to the whole room.

“You should have woken me up, Isabella, I didn’t like waking up alone,” Edward chastised me lightly as he took my hand and led us out onto the decking.

The sun was already high up in the sky and its rays were dancing across the sea, giving the appearance of assorted gemstones floating in the water. The only way I could really describe it was... breathtaking.

From the position of the house, you couldn’t see the mainland, just the sea. Just one huge expanse of water, stretching out as far as the eyes could see.

I couldn’t believe how warm it was already and I was glad that I was only wearing a shirt and a thong, because even my shirt was sticking to my back by the time I sat down at the table..

“I think I need to change into a bikini or something,” I smiled as I fanned my face.

“How about you wear nothing and let me ravish you all over this island?” he joked as we sat down on the patio furniture and waited for everyone else to join us.

“Edward, Emmett just mentioned something about a lagoon, can you show us the way?” Alice asked sweetly as she walked through the French doors with three plates piled high with food.

She placed them on the table in front of us and then sat down next to him, saving a space for Jasper.

“I can, it’s not too far from here, but you’d have to take a good lunch with you, you can’t walk it in five minutes,” he smiled at her before placing a little kiss on her lips and wishing her a proper good morning.

For a strange reason, my heart swelled that he was willing to give  her enough attention too. I knew she had Jasper, but I didn’t want her feeling left out, especially after our encounter in the changing rooms together.

“Are there cameras at the lagoon?” I asked quietly, reminding everyone that they could very well be on right at this moment. Everyone grew silent for a moment, all hands stilling as it sunk in.

Regardless of whether the cameras were rolling or not, the job had started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment