Friday, February 17, 2012

Chapter 45


BPOV

I let out a squeal as he ran us through the cool water until we were about three feet from where the waterfall was hitting the lagoon and all of a sudden the floor of the lagoon disappeared under our feet, leaving us bobbing,  because the force of the water coming from above had eroded it away. We were really just a stones throw from the shore.

The waterfall drowned out the noise of the others above us and it just felt like me and Edward, alone together in this beautiful place.

“I want you, baby, please,” he whimpered against my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he helped me wrap my legs around his waist. “I just can’t get enough of you now that I’ve experienced what you feel like round my cock. Your pussy, baby girl, is pure perfection and I need to be inside it, I need to feel you clamp around me, to feel it quiver when you come,” he finished thickly as he angled my hips to rub my pussy against his cock and I wasn’t stopping him.

I needed him, too.

“Anytime,” I replied with a shiver as I felt the tip of his cock rub against my clit delightfully.

“Right now?”

“Yes, right now, pull my bottoms to one side and slip it in, I need it, I need you,” I mewled as he backed us closer to the waterfall and found solid ground to stand on to the side of it.

Visions of Rose pulling aside her bikini bottoms on the beach for Emmett flooded my mind...now Edward and I could do that.

“I want you to keep still and let me guide you, I don’t want them knowing what we’re up to, we’re just making out, okay?” he grinned as he whispered against my lips, making me laugh lightly at the silliness of him wanting to hide this from them.

I gave him a quick nod and before I knew what was happening, he’d done just what I asked him to do and he was slipping into me. Or perhaps plowing would be a better description.

I knew I would be craving that stinging stretchy feeling he gave me forever after this and last night.

The way it stung, it was like a pleasurable Chinese burn with added heat and I wanted it so much. I wanted him.

His fingers gripped my hips tightly, almost painfully, as he held me still and he rocked his hips under mine.

I lifted my legs higher and before I knew it, he was supporting my legs behind my knees in the crook of his arms, and he was pumping into me so deeply, I could have come there and then.

“I can’t wait to fuck you hard, baby. I want to hear how wet you are and watch as you tremble under my touch. I’m going to play your body so hard, you’ll be shaking for days after I’m done with you,” he crooned against my lips, making me shudder in pleasure.

“I want that, I want you to fuck me until I can’t sit down for a week,” I moaned as he captured my lips again as he rocked me.

“Can they see, baby? I want you to fuck me, right here, please,” I cried out as his fingers danced heavily against my clit.

“They can and I’ll fuck you soon, but let’s just have this, just us two, for a little while,” he replied as I felt the pressure building. “Now, hold onto my neck and lean back, baby girl, let me change the angle to hit that sweet spot of yours so I can make you come hard all over my cock.” He grinned as I did as he asked.

~(*)~

“I like it, it gives an added sensation,” I grinned as we ate lunch on the bank of the lagoon.

Yes I, Isabella Swan, was talking about sex while eating.

Anal sex to be exact.

And we were all naked after our time in the lagoon.

I’d developed a ‘if you can’t beat them, join them’ attitude this morning as conversations went on in a rather graphic way.

Rose, of all people, refused to do anything that involved the use of her ass and Emmett was sulking like a little boy who’d had a toy taken from him.

“I get that, I do, but it just seems…wrong,” she shuddered a little as I laughed.

“Alice, I think you need to take one for the team and show her what she’s missing out on,” I grinned as I watched Emmett smiled widely.

“What, now?” Rose stuttered as Alice put her food down and stood up.

“No time like the present,” she grinned as she brushed herself down and grabbed Rose’s hand.

“I am so not missing out on this,” Emmett grinned like a happy boy as he picked up the spare blanket and followed them as they walked off into the bushes somewhere.

“Why Alice and not you?” Jasper smirked as he put down the last of his drink.

“Because Alice knows what to do with her fingers,” I giggled as I laid back on Edward’s chest between his legs.

“I’m sure you do, too,” he grinned as he laid down next to us, not giving a shit about the sand on our bare skins.

“A little, but it was Alice who showed me how good it could be, so I’ll let her take this one,” I smiled back as he started to trail his fingers over my thigh lazily, “especially since I got to claim her pussy eating cherry,” I laughed nervously as his fingers became a little more insistent.

In a normal situation, I would have frozen in my spot, flinched even, but we weren’t in a normal situation and to be honest, I quite liked the sensation he gave me.

“Bella, I want to try something.” Jasper smiled as he got up on his knees and towered above me as I eyed him warily, a hint of excitement coursing through me at the look in his eyes.

“Not all the way,” Edward muttered which caused me to roll over and look at him as I knelt between his legs.

“Not yet, but soon I think. I want to know what it feels like,” I smiled softly at him as I leant forward to kiss him.

“Bella, I want you to go down on Edward,” Jasper directed gently and that was not something that I wanted to turn down.

Giving Edward a sly wink, I wiggled my bare ass in the air as I let my tongue trail wetly up his length.

Even after drying out our bodies, I could still taste the spring water on him and it intensified his own taste and I desperately wanted more.

“Shit,” he hissed out as I nipped the end playfully before taking him fully into my mouth.

“Edward, guide her head,” Jasper said huskily as I felt his fingers run over my ass and down my thighs.

God, this was sensation overload and he hadn’t even started. But the last couple of days had shown me I could trust him, trust them.

Edward ran his fingers in a wide motion as he gathered my head in his hands and helped guide me up and down his length in a slow motion.

“That’s it, Christ, you look so good like this,” I heard Jasper coo as he circled my pussy with a finger. I wanted to push back onto him, but I had a feeling that he wouldn’t let me.

“Edward, how does she look like that?” Jasper asked as I hummed deeply round Edward’s cock.

“Shit, Jasper, so good and even better knowing that you’re behind her, touching her,” Edward replied thickly as I felt the tip of Jasper’s finger push into my ass slowly.

I let out a whimper round Edward’s cock as a second finger pushed into my pussy.

“God, Bella, you’re so wet, is she always like this, Edward?” Jasper asked as he started to pump my pussy and my ass and then to add to it all, started laying kisses over the swell of my ass.

“Always, Jasper, always so wet for me, and now for you, too,” Edward replied as I hit the back of his throat.

“Don’t swallow anything, baby Bella, I want you to make his cock dripping wet, just like your bare pussy,” Jasper said huskily and I wasn’t going to argue.

I cried out round Edward’s cock as Jasper brought his other hand into the equation and started circling my clit at the same time as he picked up his pace on pumping into me.

It was starting to get too much, I couldn’t hold on and even with Edward in my mouth, I started to shake my head, almost pleading for it to be over as my legs started to shake as I felt the heat building up in me.

“I can feel her, Edward, she’s gonna come, you ready?” I heard Jasper ask as Edward quickened up his pace and instead of moving my head, he kept it still and started to thrust gently.

“Shit, nearly,” he hissed as I hollowed out my cheeks.

“Bella, stop sucking and come here,” Jasper instructed as I felt all his fingers leave me and Edward pulled away.

I felt hazy, right on the edge of an orgasm and I couldn’t focus properly.

Edward helped me turn my body and before I knew it, I had Jasper in my mouth as Edward lined up behind me and slowly pushed his cock into my pussy.

God, Jasper tasted so different, he felt so different, but it was good, really good.

“That’s it, baby, take in his cock as I fuck your sweet pussy,” Edward crooned while Jasper pulled on my hair slightly, pulling himself deep into my mouth.

“Pull on his balls, baby girl, pull down on them to make them tight, he loves that,” Edward cooed from behind as his fingers joined in on the action and pinched my clit.

I did as he asked and I didn’t know what hit first, their orgasms or mine, but I couldn’t even cry out round Jasper’s cock as my body locked up, hit by the orgasm that rocked through it.

My eyes watered and my body shook as they moved my body back and forth onto their cocks until it was finally over and my body stopped fighting the pleasure and let go again.

Edward’s voice was fuzzy as he encouraged me, applauding how wet everything was getting below me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment