Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chapter 19



BPOV

I was sick and tired of her looks, the ones she had been giving me all day when she thought I wasn’t looking and now she was almost attacking me in front of my new boss and Edward.

What right did she have to do that? She didn’t know me, hell, she’d hardly spoken a handful of words to me the whole time we were together today.

I just couldn’t take it anymore.

I stood up with a purpose and walked over to her.

She pulled back further into the arm chair as if she were worried that I was going to hit her, but I was going to do something so much more than that.

I wasn’t the quiet little mouse that she thought I was. Not when I was in a situation that I was in control of.

“You like to judge me, yet you don’t know me. So how about I turn things around and I judge you,” I said as I rested my hands on the arms of the chair and leant towards her.

Her eyes widened slightly as she looked round me to the people behind me. Everyone remained quiet, and no one tried to stop me, so I continued.

“I see you as a girl from New York who married young, not for love, but for money. You were a trophy wife and when the going got tough, little Rosie got going,” I said sweetly as I reached forward for her hands.

I gently took them in mine and moved my body so that I was straddling her thighs. Her eyes widened because of what I had done, but I didn’t care, I just wanted to prove my point.

As I settled myself over her thighs, her body tensed slightly, but I could see something else in her eyes. I couldn’t place it, but it wasn’t a bad look.

“Have you ever been kissed, and I mean really kissed, Rose? Not by a man, but by a woman. A woman knows another woman’s body, Rose. We know how to make ourselves come, come so hard that you see more than stars, have you ever had that?” I whispered against her lips, leaving a millimeter of space between the skin.

She shook her head in shock so I pushed my breasts out to meet hers gently, making a point about our bodies, and then I continued.

“Have you ever orgasmed at the hands of a woman, Rose? Have you ever had their small fingers dance over your pussy to the point where you cry out for more?” I asked as I ground my pussy against her lap.

“No,” she whimpered.

“Do you want it, Rose, do you want to feel a pierced pussy rub itself all over you, making you come harder than you have ever done in the past?” I pinned her hands on either side of her head against the cushion of the chair as I pushed my lips against hers.

I groaned slightly as her hips rose up to meet mine as our tongues started to dance, fighting for space in our mouths.

I let go of her hand and let mine travel up into her hair, letting my nails scrape softly against the skin of her neck, still making sure that I stayed in control of the kiss.

I pulled away when I needed to breathe and giggled at the stunned look on Rose’s face. I hoped my point had been made, but thought I would drive it home with words rather than just actions.

“Don’t ever assume that just because I am quiet, that I can’t pull something off like that. Oh,  and if you ever want something like that again from me on camera, keep that gunk off your face, it tastes disgusting.” I smirked at her before giving her a quick peck on the lips, getting off of her lap and walking back over to Edward.

“Hot,” he chuckled into my ear as I sat down to face the silence of the room.

“Why thank-you, kind sir,” I laughed out loud as I curtsied and the whole room joined in with me, including Rose.

The rest of the night was made up of small talk and general talk because Carlisle, Edward’s dad, made it clear that tonight was business free.

We all laughed at some old stories of the boys and although I had a few moments where I found things hard, I shrugged them off and joined in where I could.

It was only when Edward walked me upstairs to my bedroom that I had to talk to him.

“Do you want to come in?” I asked, hoping that it didn’t come across as sounding too cheesy.

“On a first date? That’s hardly appropriate, Miss Swan,” he joked as I rolled my eyes.

“True, but I’ve met your parents, so we must be pretty serious,” I smiled as I opened the door and walked through it, leaving it open for him.

After I got undressed and into some soft pj bottoms, leaving my bra on for posterity, I exited the bathroom and climbed into bed and patted the free side, hoping he would join me.

“I want to ask you a serious question, about your job,” I muttered as he finally slipped off his shoes and crawled onto the bed next to me.

“Go on,” he urged as he took my hand in his.

“How many people have you had sex with?” I blurted it out quickly so I had no time to stop talking.

“Wow, okay, well I was expecting you to ask the question at some point, I just didn’t think it would be tonight,” he chuckled nervously. “I’ve been working in the industry since I was eighteen and to be honest, I haven’t kept a tab. All I can tell you is that I am clean and I have tests every three months and random testing in between. I have always worked with condoms and none have ever split or slipped off. In this business, you have to be extremely careful and everyone is well looked after, does that help?” he asked and I nodded.

He sounded very methodical as he spoke, but then I supposed you had to be, doing what he was doing for a job.

“That’s all I wanted to know. I could go and meet Joe Blogs down the road, not in your line of work and he could have had hundreds of one night stands. The amount of people you’ve had doesn’t mean anything to me because it’s in the past, all I cared about was that you’ve been careful,” I said with a smile.

I knew I would have some more questions, but it was late and the day had been too overwhelming, especially for me, and I knew that a good sleep would help me sort everything out in my head.

“Very careful. I would never expose you to that risk, I promise, Bella. Jasper and Emmett are the same and I know they would never put Rose or Alice at risk,” he explained and that really was all I needed to know.

Apart from one other thing.

“Will you stay with me in here tonight?” I asked sweetly.

He chuckled lightly before turning over, turning off the light and snuggled up to me, fully dressed.

“Goodnight, my Bella.”

1 comment:

  1. Brave Bella, taking everything in stride, and that was hot what she did with Rose *fans herself*

    ReplyDelete