Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chapter 27



BPOV

Just by Edward’s reaction to me and what I was wearing as he stood next to the kitchen counter, proved that this outfit was a success.

He was scanning me up and down and it looked like he couldn’t believe his eyes.

And I was wet just looking at his reaction.

It was feral.

After the initial shock of what I was wearing was over with, his eyes grew darker and his breathing changed.

I bet my eyes and breathing was the same.

I wanted him there and then, but I knew that we couldn’t, but there was no harm in teasing him a little was there?

I humored Alice when she told me to give a twirl, so very slightly, letting my hips swivel a little, I turned on the spot, keeping my eyes on Edward as best as I could as my body turned.

“Wow, Darlin’, you’re looking pretty fancy,” Jasper came over and kissed me lightly, letting his tongue graze against my bottom lip and then walked off to the side with Alice in tow.

I whimpered a little at the loss and looking at Edward made me feel hotter, more empowered.

Emmett was next and I didn’t expect his reaction, not at all.

I had talked with him a couple of times since we got here, but he was normally shacked up with Rose.

So, when he came over and swept me up in arms, making my legs wrap around his waist, I couldn’t help but let out a squeal as his large hands palmed my ass expertly, grinding his cock against the bead on my skirt and most of all, my pussy.

The tiny G-string I had on did nothing to protect me against the assault or the sensations, but I didn’t care by this point.

“You’re looking stunning, baby Bella,” he said just before he planted a huge kiss on my lips, tongue and all, pushing my head back.

Damn.

“Enough, Emmett,” I heard Edward growl from behind me just as Emmett put me back on the floor.

I gave Emmett a smile and a quick peck on the lips before Edward had me wrapped in his arms, kissing me hard, staking his claim.

“You’re mine,” he growled playfully as I looked around the room.

“I might be yours, Edward, but didn’t your mother ever teach you to share?” I asked sweetly, playfully, as I kissed him.

I liked the shoes I was wearing. I didn’t even have to go on tiptoes to reach his delectable lips.

“For now, before we leave for the filming house, you’re mine and mine alone, baby girl,” he growled out again as he attacked my lips with his.

Damn, would I ever get enough of him?

I fucking hoped not.

~(*)~

After a quick drink on the patio outside the kitchen, we all headed out the front to get in the limo that Emmett had ordered.

“Why on earth are we going in a limo?” I asked dumbly as Edward opened the door for me.

“Because then all of us have free hands to play with,” he explained with no shame as I got in and he followed behind me, leaving space for the others to get in.

“I thought you didn’t share?” I gave him a coy grin as he pulled me into his lap.

“I can make an exception, depending how turned on I am,” he smiled back as he pushed me down onto his already hard erection. It was going to be a long night.

As we all got comfortable on our journey, I noticed that Rose looked out of place. I wouldn’t say that she didn’t look normal, or even that she had a bitchy look in her eye, because this was Rose we were talking about, but something wasn’t right.

I tried to give her a couple of small smiles, but she wouldn’t even look at me, not properly.

“I think she’s pissed because she hasn’t gotten to kiss you since that first night, and look, she doesn’t have anything on her lips,” Edward whispered seductively in my ear, causing my body to let out an uncontrollable shiver.

Really?

Rose was pissed because she missing out?

Well why didn’t she say anything?

I giggled internally as I crept out of Edward’s lap, straight into hers, giving her no time to back away or say anything.

“I love this dress, Rose, the color is perfect on you,” I whispered sexily as I let my fingers run over the stretchy fabric, from the underside of her breast, over her nipple and back down again.

She didn’t disappoint as I watched her head fall back onto the headrest of the seat and her nipples hardened instantly.

“You like that, Rose, you like me touching you like this?” I asked thickly and she let out a shuddering breath before nodding.

“How do you like this?” I asked as I let my fingers travel back down her breast, pulling down the fabric of her dress with them.

Her freed breast perked up as soon as the cool air of the limo hit her skin, letting me enjoy how the skin around the nipple hardened further.

I couldn’t help myself.

I latched my mouth tightly around it, sucking the darkened skin deeply into my mouth, letting my teeth graze across it.

“Shit,” she hissed in pleasure as I sucked harder, twisting her other nipple so it didn’t feel left out. Alice scrambled over to clamp her mouth on the extra nipple in place of my fingers.

“Erm...Baby Bella, Alice, we’re nearly there,” Emmett’s thick voice flitted through my ears and I was actually disappointed that we didn’t have more time.

“Maybe later, Rosie,” I whispered as I let go of her nipple to capture her mouth with mine.

She moaned into my mouth deeply before moving away to breath and I moved back by Edward as Alice moved in to give her a kiss as well.

“How was that for a sharing lesson?” I asked, my eyes darting around at the boys, who all were sitting there with their mouths hanging open and obvious tents in their pants.

“I like these lessons,” Edward answered and I let out a tiny giggle as he kissed me.

~(*)~

“You don’t have to be nervous, baby girl, just think of it like a normal club,” Edward crooned in my ear as we walked in.

Ha! No queuing up at all.

“I would say that I wasn’t nervous, but I am, and it’s not because you’ve fucked half of these people, it’s simply because I don’t know what to expect. I’ll be fine once I see for myself what it’s like. Plus you have to understand that I have never been to a club Edward, I’m only eighteen, remember?” I laughed as realization dawned on his face.

“I’m a cradle snatcher,” he groaned as we handed our coats over to a hostess and then were shown through the gold double doors at the end of the atrium.

“Rose, have you ever been to a club?” I asked, knowing full well that Alice hadn’t before.

“Once, and I didn’t like it,” she murmured, her eyes dark and her body giving away the tension that she was feeling.

I stopped dead in my tracks to face her.

“I know we can play around, but in all honesty, if you have issues tonight, stick to me, okay? I mean it Rose, latch onto me any time you like,” I grinned as her eyes widened ever so slowly.

She gave me a quick nod before Emmett took her hand and pulled her towards the big double doors.

As they opened, I couldn’t contain the gasp of shock at what I saw.

1 comment:

  1. *minds fills ll possible naughty scenarios of what could make Bella gasp*

    I'm a perv....

    ReplyDelete