Monday, March 5, 2012

Chapter 28




EPOV

Watching Bella, and then Alice, suck on Rose’s nipples in the limo was one of the hottest things I’d seen in a long time, but what was hotter was Bella’s reaction to the club.

It was a standard club, maybe a little higher end than what was deeper in the city, but there was nothing outstanding about it. Well, that was apart from the people in it.

This was an exclusive club that only served the people in our industry. It was a place for them to chill out, catch up and mingle, plus have a good time of course.

It was set up by my father and a few of the other directors about ten years ago and no members of the public were allowed, even dates or partners.

It was a safe haven.

Despite the fact that we didn’t attend the Oscars or some other fancy awards shows, we were still well known in the city and we needed a place that we could enjoy without being hounded by fans or the press.

“Do they always wear so… little?” Alice asked in awe from next to me as a waiter walked past, wearing just a deep purple thong.

“Yeah,” Jasper chuckled as he lifted up Alice’s chin to close her mouth.

“Wow, make sure I don’t watch them bend over, I might be able to see what they had for breakfast,” Bella muttered, causing everyone to laugh.

“What, it’s a valid point!” she said with a grin as I took her hand in mine and led them over to the VIP section.

“So what’s everyone drinking?” Emmett asked as we sat down and a waitress, also in just a thong, came over to take our order.

We all settled on some virgin cocktails and settled in for the night.

“These drinks are the only thing virgin about this place,” Rose said with a wry grin when they were delivered.

I liked her. She was quiet, but had a sharp tongue on her, just like my Bella.

And those two sharp tongues together were fucking heaven.

“What’s got you drooling?” Jasper chuckled in my ear, causing me to smirk.

“Our girls and what they’re capable of,” I smiled.

“Oh yeah, just wait and see what Alice can do, she puts most of the other girls to shame and I’m the first man she’s even been with.”

“Oh, I know what you mean,” I laughed as Rose stood up.

“I need to dance, shake off some of this energy,” she said as she looked at Alice and Bella.

“I’m game if you are, Bells,” Alice said happily as she too stood up.

“Ah hell, why not,” Bella rolled her eyes with a grin.

Emmett, Jasper and I spent the next few songs watching the girls dance and grind their bodies against each other, falling in line with everyone else as if they’d been here for years.

What shocked me was how a certain ‘star’ latched on to Bella pretty quickly.

She followed her with her eyes before approaching, and watched carefully for anyone who may have been with Bella.

I couldn’t help but smile when, even from this distance, I saw that Bella blushed when Mia caught up with her on the dance floor.

“If you’ll excuse me, I need to go and rescue Bella before I come in my jeans,” I grinned toward Emmett and Jasper as I got up and made my way over to the dance floor.

“Mia, would you mind giving Bella back to me,” I chuckled in her ear as I walked tightly up behind her.

She pushed her ass back onto my cock which caused me to laugh.

It was a playful move and I knew that, so I wasn’t worried by Bella’s reaction.

“This is supposed to be a night off, now can I have her back?” I asked again as she leant forward and placed a soft kiss on Bella’s cheek.

“Edward, you spoil all my fun and Bella? I hope to see you real soon,” she smiled as she walked off of the dance floor.

Oh yes, Mia, you’ll see her very soon, with next to nothing on her body, I thought.

I grinned wickedly as I watched Mia’s body slink back off into the crowd.

“She was pretty,” Bella giggled as I pulled her into my arms and started kissing her neck.

“Mmm, not as pretty as you.”

“Are they all like that?” she asked as the song changed.

“Most,” I hummed in her ear as my thigh settled between her legs.

I smiled into her neck as the song’s first few bars started.

Oh this would be perfect.

“Dance with me, Bella,” I growled lightly as I felt the heat of her on my thigh.

Damn, she always so hot and ready for me, so primed.

I've been watching you
A la la la la long, a la la la la long long li long long long
Come on
A la la la la long, a la la la la long long li long long long
Hey

“I am,” she smiled too sweetly, causing me roll my eyes.

“No, Bella, I mean, really dance with me,” I groaned as I pushed her harder down on my leg, grinding her pussy onto it.

Standing across the room
I saw you smile
Said I want to talk to you-oo-oo
For a little while

But before I make my move
My emotions start running wild
My tongue gets tied
And that's no lie

“Oh fuck,” she simpered into my ear as I rocked her hips back and forth to the beat of the music, letting her rest her weight on me.

Looking in your eyes
Looking in your big brown eyes
Ooh yeah
And I've got this to say to you
Hey!

I knew the bead work of her skirt was rubbing over her clit, because I felt it on my leg and even through my jeans, I could feel her thighs muscles clench and release as she let the music take over her body.

Girl I want to make you sweat
Sweat till you can't sweat no more
And if you cry out
I'm gonna push it some, more, more

To add to the pleasure, I dragged my short nails roughly up her thighs which made her mewl and whimper with each passing of my fingers and I was in awe.

Girl I want to make you sweat
Sweat till you can't sweat no more
And if you cry out
I'm gonna push it
Push it, push it some more

A la la la la long, a la la la la long long li long long long
Come on
A la la la la long, a la la la la long long li long long long

“You like that, baby girl? You like doing this while people are watching?” I cooed to her and then smiled when she nodded into the crook of my neck.

So I said to myself
Does she love me or not?
But the dreads done know
That love is his to get

I needed more and I had to have it. My cock was aching and I knew I could do nothing about it here, but I could show her what I wanted.

With a little bit of this
And a little bit of that
My lyric goes on the attack
My tongue gets tied

My tongue didn’t get tired as I took over her mouth, almost forcing her to take it, to let me in and she complied willingly as I caught someone out of the corner of my eye.

I pulled away for her to breathe and to see who was watching us.

And that's no lie
Looking in your eyes
Looking in your big brown eyes
Ooh girl
And I've got this to say to you
Hey!

“Mmm, I see men looking at you, they want you,” I said huskily as I nodded my head toward Deen over at the bar.

He held up his drink with a smirk and I knew what he was thinking.

I was a lucky fucker.

And didn’t I know it.

Girl I want to make you sweat
Sweat till you can't sweat no more
And if you cry out
I'm gonna push it some, more, more
Girl I want to make you sweat

Sweat till you can't sweat no more
And if you cry out
I'm gonna push it
Push it, push it some more

A la la la la long, a la la la la long long li long long long
Ooh yeah
A la la la la long, a la la la la long long li long long long
One more time
A la la la la long, a la la la la long long li long long long
Sing it
A la la la la long, a la la la la long long li long long long
Hey

Woo woo woo woo wee yeah
Eyes
Looking in your big brown eyes
And I've got this to say to you
Hey

“I only want you,” her whisper over the music caused a shiver to run through me.

Girl I want to make you sweat
Sweat till you can't sweat no more
And if you cry out
I'm gonna push it some, more….

We were both out of breath, but the passion was still there, I could see it in her eyes and no doubt she could see it in mine too.

How we worked together, our bodies and minds, it was amazing and I wanted to prove to her that we could make it work outside of the job description.

I knew we could make it work.

“Lift your arms up, baby girl,” I said and she did as she was told by wrapping them round my neck. This made her get even closer to me as the song changed to a slower pace and I cooled the movements of her hips slightly.

Damn, I could feel her juices on my leg as they seeped through my jeans and at just that thought alone, I was close to coming.

I don’t think she even knew how much I thought of her, or how she affected me.

“Edward, you haven’t been here for months and you don’t even speak to me.” As I heard the thick Russian voice, the biggest grin on my face erupted, stopping our dancing for me to turn around.

“Katie!” I called out as wrapped my arms around her, keeping hold of Bella’s hand, “It’s been ages,” I said happily as I kissed her cheek.

It had been months since I’d seen her and what a time to meet.

I couldn’t wait for her to get to know my Bella.

“Baby girl, this is Katie, or Katiana, my dad’s old partner and she’s like a second mom to me. Katie, this is my Bella,” I said proudly as I moved my body to stand behind Bella and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Bella,” Katie said with a beaming smile as she leant forward to kiss her cheeks.

“Oh, er, you too, I guess,” Bella stumbled over her words at the blonde beauty in front of her.

Katie was beautiful, even though she was close to dad’s age and not a sign of plastic surgery either.

Katie was all natural and she was even more beautiful because of that.

“I hear Carlisle is up to his old tricks and planning something big, you wouldn’t happen to know what it is, do you sweet boy? And your mother, she’s just as bad. Not once has she said anything to me even though we talk almost daily. Will you tell me?” she asked with a titter as Bella laughed lightly over the music.

Katie knew my dad too well.

“I do, but I’m not allowed to say anything yet,” I grinned wickedly as Katie looked at Bella again.

“And I bet you, beautiful girl, have something to do with it,” she mused, causing Bella to hang her head slightly with a blush.

“She is, but that’s all you’re getting out of us,” I laughed, “if you want to know more, talk to mom or dad.”

We said goodbye after that and she walked back into the crowd to find the others.

“I can’t believe you did that,” Bella growled out as I took her back in my arms, smiling when she put her hands back around my neck again.

“Do what, baby girl?” I smirked.

“Getting me right on the edge and then nothing, nada!” she hissed in my ear, causing shivers to erupt again all over my body as I felt her nails rake across my back, over my tee.

“And where’s the fun in having it all at once?” I asked as we started to sway to the music.

“Having it all at once is the fun, sweetheart.”

1 comment: