Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chapter 25



BPOV

I had no idea what the hell just happened, but it was hot as fuck to have Alice and Jasper with us.

It was so personal, so intimate, so... perfect.

Something that I would never have thought I would ever do, had turned me on more than anything in the past.

Confusing yes, but hot nonetheless. Intimacy with Alice had always been special and amazing, but this had been over the top incredible and if this was anything like what was in store for us at the house, I was ready.

“I feel limp,” I snorted pathetically as I caught my breath back.

“Unlike some,” Jasper snorted with an almost pained tone to his voice, causing me to look over at him and take in the sight of his impressive erection which was glistening more with each pass through Alice’s folds.

“Oh yeah, far from limp,” I smiled as he grinned back at me and threw in a wink.

He leaned over all of us to hang his head over mine and I looked him in the eye happily, batting my lashes playfully.

I should have been worried about what he’d do, but Edward was with me, so I didn’t care.

He cocked his head to the side slightly, just before he brought his lips to mine.

They were soft, gentle and perfect, but not Edward’s.

He deepened the kiss, caressing my lips with his tongue before pushing it in my mouth, claiming dominance.

God it was good.

“Goodnight, baby Bella, and welcome home,” he whispered against my lips as he pulled away.

I was stunned and in that moment, something settled in me.

Home.

That would take some getting used to, but I liked the word and the feelings it gave me.

“Come on, baby, let’s go get this rectified,” Jasper chuckled as he swept Alice up in his arms and carried her buck naked out of the room, leaving only her giggles behind.

“Is it always going to be like that?” I asked Edward who was still between my legs, hard and heavy.

He gave me a smirk as he crawled up my body slowly, like he was my predator.

Well, he was.

“Only if you want it to be, Bella, you can have anything you like that’s on offer. Incidentally, did you like it? Did you like Jasper kissing you in front of me, knowing I was watching?” he asked with a growl as he hovered over me.

“I did,” I panted, “I liked it very much, and you did too,” I guessed as I looked down at the tip of his erection peeking over the top of his sweats.

“Mmm, I did, but I prefer you on your own, for now,” he smiled as his lips descended onto mine.

Damn, I was on sensation overload and for the first time, I didn’t care. I wanted it all, I was desperate for it.

It wouldn’t take much, I just needed to angle my hips.

“Bella, don’t, not yet,” he growled softly against my lips.

“Why not?” I moaned in reply.

What was stopping him?

“Bella, I don’t want to do this in the heat of the moment, no matter how good it would be. We have things we have to do first, and I don’t want to rush our first time.” It was his turn to moan as I fingered the top of his cock, letting my finger glide over it and spread the beads of pre-cum around the head.

“Are you sure?” I asked in a teasing way.

“Yes,” he snapped playfully as he pushed his cock further into my hand.

The next thing I knew, he had flipped us so that I was on top of him, grinding my bare pussy down onto his cloth covered cock.

I wanted it so much.

“Can you be a good girl, Bella?” he asked huskily and I nodded fervently.

He tapped my ass, making me kneel up above him, giving him room to slide his sweats down.

“Dear lord,” I moaned as I saw his cock on full display for the first time, “that’s gonna hurt like a bitch,” I said in awe as he grabbed my hips and pulled me back down.

I could feel him, between my legs, as he started to rock.

His skin was so soft and warm, gliding through the juices from my pussy.

I was in heaven.

And hell.

“It won’t be going in, Bella, and you’re going to be a good little girl and make me come, just by grinding your sweet pussy on me, you promise?” he grunted lightly as I started to rock my hips harder in answer, even though I was now exhausted.

“That’s it, baby girl. Show me... share your secrets with me. How do you like to rub your pussy, do you like it hard, soft?” he asked as he positioned himself on his elbows, bringing his head closer to mine.

I couldn’t hold in the whimpers that were desperate to break free.

I was vocal, I knew that, but he brought it out more than usual, just by his words.

“Both,” I keened out as I leant forward to kiss him.

Two more orgasms later and I was pleading for him to come. I couldn’t take any more, I couldn’t do it, I was exhausted, but I needed him to find his release more than I needed to rest.

“Come on, baby girl, one more, for me, please,” he pleaded with me as he rolled us yet again.

“Give me one more and then I’ll let you make me come,” he promised.

My legs fell limply on either side of him as he started to grind onto my swollen pussy.

I wanted to, I wanted to come so hard for him, to please him. But my clit was becoming numb and I fully believed I wasn’t going to be able to... not the way he was trying to get me to anyway. 

“Need more... numb,” I panted as he slid over me again, the plump head bumping against my piercing and forcing the skin to pull taut, making my clit protrude out of its hiding place between my lips.

“Tell me, baby, tell me what you need.” He was gritting his teeth with his effort to hold back.

“Inside, I need to come from inside,” I begged, hoping he would just shift the angle of his hips and push all that thick length deep into me.

But he didn’t.

I swear he felt it building before I did, because he pumped harder, taking me over the edge with no choice about it, showing me that even with my clit totally numb, my body could be made to orgasm... violently.

Panting and screaming, my head pushed back into the pillows, I smiled that I came when I did.

No more.

Apart from one.

Edward’s.

How the man kept going, I’d never know, but now I had the energy, well, the determination, to give him one.

With him still on his knees, I rolled over and dragged my body along the bed so that my nose brushed up against his cock.

“So pretty,” I breathed over the skin of it, making it twitch.

His fingers ran through my hair as I looked up to him, my eyes wide as I ran my tongue from base to tip.

My pussy clenched as I tasted myself on him.

So hot.

“Suck it, baby girl, show me what you can do,” he whispered huskily, his eyes heavily hooded.

He knew full well that I had never done this before, so I had no point of reference apart from what came naturally.

I would have to listen to his body.

As I took him in my mouth, I flattened out my tongue, helping him glide further in.

He tasted divine.

I closed my eyes and started to breathe through my nose as he went deeper, his hips bucking slightly.

“That’s so good,” he moaned as he grabbed my hair tighter.

God, could it get any hotter?

I moaned around him, my legs clenching and relaxing my pussy as feeling slowly began returning to it in the form of the rapid thumping of my heartbeat reverberating through my clit.

“You’re gonna make me come, baby girl, come on,” he growled as he pushed further in as I felt his legs quiver against my shoulders.

I wanted to make him come, I was desperate for it, for him to come in my mouth, to taste him.

“That’s it, that’s it,” he cried out, holding my head still as he pumped gently into me, emptying into my mouth in almost slow motion as I swallowed greedily.

Hottest. Thing. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. *sprawled on the floor, hands reaches for keyboard*
    DITTO, BELLA... DIIIITTOOOOOOO.... *thud*

    ReplyDelete