Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chapter 30



EPOV

I had a hard on the size of Texas as I watched Bella deal with Jessica.

Not because of what they were doing, hell no, but how Bella was handling her.

She could have just walked up to Jessica, asked her to move along and left it at that, but she didn’t.

It was interesting.

What was more interesting was the comment Bella gave about friends and enemies.

At eighteen, she was so fucking grown up. No, she wasn’t grown up, she was dragged up.

She’d been made to face things that no one at her age should have done. What child has to get their own dinner at the age on nine because their mother was out at some club?

It was wrong and I swore black was white that if her mother ever crossed my path, she’d be on her ass.

After Bella and Jessica’s little dance, we all agreed that it was getting late and decided to call it a night.

Tomorrow would be spent going over the last of the details of the show and planning to do a few photo shoots to advertise it and the girls.

“Is it wrong that I want to dance in the rain?” Alice mused as we went to get our coats.

Everyone looked at her.

“What?” she asked innocently. “After dancing all night and feeling all sweaty and grimy, it would be great to dance in the rain,” she smiled as we agreed, to a certain extent.

“Wouldn’t be too bad if it were on a tropical island or something, but not in downtown LA,” Rose laughed.

“I’d like to make love in a thunder storm,” Bella put in her opinion and trust me, I filed that shit for later.

“I’d prefer an earthquake. Then at least you could ask your partner if the earth moved for them like it did for you,” Jasper laughed as Alice went to smack his arm.

He dodged her and a second later she was wrapped in his arms against his chest as he kissed her hard.

~(*)~

The ride back to the house was a lot quieter than the ride to the club and it was clear that we were all exhausted, especially the girls.

“When we get back to the house, who fancies a good soak in the hot tub?” Emmett asked, his tone hopeful.

“I’m up for it, my feet are killing me,” Rose replied as she slipped out of her heels.

“Me too,” Alice and Bella said at the same time and all the girls started to laugh.

As soon as we pulled up to the house, the girls made a beautiful show of undressing as we all headed towards the pool house where the hot tub was situated outside of it.

“You know, I think I could get used to this,” Jasper smirked as we bent down to pick up a shoe or thong each.

“Me too, I mean, damn, you’ve seen my beauty’s body, right?” Emmett chuckled as he picked up her dress.

I didn’t respond.

I was like a rabbit caught in the headlights as I looked at Bella’s body.

All I saw was her bare body and her heels.

Nothing else.

Her hair was flowing right down her back, swaying slightly with each step she took and her legs! So shapely thanks to the height of her heels.

“Man, cut it out!” Jasper laughed as he slapped me on the back.

“What?” I asked dumbly at his and Emmett’s smirks.

“You were almost panting,” Emmett chuckled as he carried on walking.

“Can you blame me?”

“Hell no,” they both replied.

By the time we got to where the hot tub was, the girls had turned on the lights and had the tub churning away.

“Let the men do this, ladies,” Emmett said gruffly as he lifted the heavy lid of the tub up, causing billowing steam to erupt from it.

“Such a man,” Rose grumbled, but she fought hard to control the smirk that was breaking free.

~(*)~


“I think this is one of the best sensations in the world,” Bella groaned into my neck.

We were all currently chilling out in the tub and Bella was straddling my lap and kissing my neck.

My fingers were caressing her sides and back as I watched the others make out.

If this is what it was going to be like in the house, I couldn’t wait for it.

I was desperate to get into Bella, but we’d both agreed to wait until we were at the house in a few days. I could understand her hesitancy and I didn’t want to rush her and although this was a job for both of us, I meant what I said about getting to know her and the connection we shared.

“I think I agree with you,” I murmured as she looked up to look in my eyes.

I saw so much in them. There was innocence, of course, but also a hint of a hidden vixen too.

She rested her forehead on mine before starting to slide up and down my cock, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

Even though I wasn’t in her and the others were here, it was still so fucking intimate.

I loved it.

“I think we need to take this someplace else,” she whispered sexily against my lips as I grabbed her hips and helped her rock on me.

“No, here, right fucking here,” I replied, turned on so much by the thought of doing this in front of the others.

“Kinky,” she murmured as she shuddered against my lips and I let one of my hands ghost over her wet skin, up her back and into her hair.

“Oh baby, you have no idea,” I smiled before kissing her deeply.

As I pulled away and opened my eyes, I saw that Rose was almost in the same position as Bella, but Alice was far from it.

Jasper had moved her so that she was sitting on the edge of the tub, her legs draped over his back and he was down on her, lapping her up with vigor.

I instantly hardened further as our eyes met and she smiled sexily at me.

“Christ,” I let out a low hiss as I quickly got Bella to change positions. If I was turned on by watching this, I bet she’d be too.

Her body let out a string of shuddering breaths as I moved so my cock was rubbing on her clit.

“You like watching them?” I asked thickly as she let her body relax on my chest and her head on my shoulder.

“Yes,” she moaned in reply as her body arched to my touch.

“Look at his back, baby, see how his muscles move tightly,” I whispered as I kept eye contact with Alice. Her lids were hooded and her eyes were glazed, I don’t think I’d seen her more beautiful.

I could see that her thighs were quivering as Jasper brought her to the edge and then let her slip back again. Her mouth was slightly open, letting the panting escape harshly.

“I see,” Bella whimpered loudly as I watched Alice run her fingers through Jasper’s hair and pull on it tightly.

“Yo, Edward, you seein’ what I’m seein’?” Emmett chuckled as he slid both his and Rose’s bodies over a touch so that we were nearly hip to hip. As he worked his hand over, and probably in, Rose’s pussy, his elbow kept nudging into me.

“Oh yeah,” I grinned as I let my head rest backwards slightly, giving Bella a bit more space to rest hers. I extended my arm to let it rest over Em’s shoulders and let my long fingers traipse over Rose’s cheek. 

She sucked one of my fingers into her mouth and we both moaned, it dawning on me that I needed to make more of an effort to get more physical with her, just as I’d slowly been working into with Alice.

It wasn’t long before Rose and Alice were coming hard at the hands and tongues of their men, but my beautiful Bella was holding on to hers, grinding and writhing against my cock, pulling me closer and closer to coming.

And that’s when I turned her back round.

I needed to see her face as I made her come and she needed to see me too.

“What do you need, baby girl?” I panted against the skin of her neck, refusing to come until she did.

The heat between us, not just the sexual chemistry, was building and I didn’t care what the others were seeing or doing, I just needed to concentrate on Bella in this moment.

“I don’t know… more… but less,” she cried out as I felt a pair of arms wrap around hers and as I moved my head, I saw Emmett, with a glint in his eyes, pull on the top part of her body, pulling it back so she was laying on top of the water as if she were floating, her shoulders resting on his chest.

She wanted more, so we would give her more.

I really didn’t care about coming, it was about her now, her wants and needs.

Jasper was next to join in as he started pinching and twisting one nipple as Emmett played with the other.

The other girls were sat to the side, watching us and by the looks of things, they would be having their own little party between them as we played over Bella’s body.

I shifted Bella’s hips down my thighs slightly, giving me more room to maneuver my hand into position.

She wanted more and I was going to give it all to her.

Laying my thumb over her clit, I watched as she closed her eyes when Jasper leant in to kiss her and I inserted two fingers, gave her a few slow pumps and then added a third.

Curling them up slightly, and pumping gently, I found the spot that would have her coming hard and fast against my hand.

“That’s it, Baby Bella, just feel what he’s doing,” Emmett cooed gently as she whimpered almost painfully against Jasper’s lips, her body curling in on itself as I brought her to the edge, then slowed back down again.

Jasper released her lips and moved them to suck in one of Bella’s pebbled nips.  In turn, Bella lifted her head, her lips puckering and unpuckering in a silent plea for attention.  Em leaned down and caught them just as I let my pinky finger slip into Bella’s ass.

I repeated the pattern a few times before we couldn’t control her body anymore and I let her free fall into the biggest orgasm of her life.

Her thighs clenched against mine as she tried to back away from the sensations, but I wouldn’t let her move. With my free arm, I clamped it over her hips, pinning her to me as I pumped my fingers harder, swirling them over and over as her body thrashed about the water in full blown pleasure. 

With her movements, I was pretty sure that Jasper was no longer just sucking, but having to bite to keep her nipple in his mouth... and I recognized the look on Em’s face... he was hard and desperate again, probably thrusting the monster against her back.

I felt the temperature difference straight away as she came against the palm of my hand, crying out loudly and clinging on to Emmett as Jasper supported her body from underneath. I was looking forward to making her do that again, when I could get my mouth down there to drink up her spray.

“That’s it, Baby Bella, that’s it,” Jasper grinned as he finally freed her peak from his mouth and she curled her body into his touch as he raised her from the surface of the water and back into my arms.

“Hottest thing ever, I think,” Rose purred as Emmett rose out of the water, his cock fully erect and standing away from his body as he went back into her arms and Jasper did the same with Alice, sporting his own impressive hard on. 

Bella languidly wrapped her hand around my cock and started half-heartedly stroking beneath the water. 

“You don’t have to do that, Bella, seeing you come undone was more than gratifying,” I whispered against her temple and then sucked in my breath sharply as she tightened her grip and shook her head against my chest.

“Want to,” she mumbled.  I gave a soft laugh.  “At least let me help then?” I offered and she nodded, her face turning up to offer me her plump lips.  I gently placed my lips on hers, tasting a little of Emmett as I slipped my tongue between them while I wrapped my hand over hers on my dick.  Together we pumped me to orgasm as our kiss stayed gentle, loving and wet.

Bella was nearly asleep by the time we all decided to leave the hot tub and by the time I got her into bed, she was snoring lightly in my arms and much to my joy and satisfaction, she refused to let go of me, even in her sleep.

As I joined her in slumber land, I was smiling as I thought to myself... any girl, anywhere... but it’s never been this amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment